Wednesday, December 7, 2011

She is a graduate now!

Yesterday, one of my sisters graduated. I am so very proud of her, happy but sad i couldn't make it to her graduation. Brisbane is just too far from NY and the kids tengah sekolah, so sort of forced my brother yang single lagi tu to promise me that he would go. i don't want her to be alone on her graduation day. I know she said it is ok, but I insisted that at least of one of us has to be there with her. I know my mom and dad would be so very proud of her. She is damn smart! Got 6/7 for her thesis in some biotech thing, that is super smart in my eyes! so happy to see her in her robe and how I wish I could be there!

Can't wait for her to come and visit us next year, missing her and everyone so much. Last weekend, I just broke down, I missed home and my adik2 and mom and dad sssooo much. Plus the fact that I was having horrible terrible migraine yang makan ubat bertubi-tubi pun tak hilang and hubby wasn't feeling well too, so the environment wasn't helping my homesickness at all. I was being snappy, hubby was being snappy and we just kept snapping at each other, I was feeling so miserable and am sure he was too. A while later, we had a talk and I told him I was missing home and my 'bestfriend' is here..that friend can really turn my mood upside down, inside out! So later, we were ok. See, all we needed was communication.

Anyway, yesterday went to the dentist, had two fillings done and a biopsy on a growth on my gum. Hopefully it is nothing, Insya Allah. Was feeling a bit dizzy after all the anesthetic given (hope this is the right word and spelling!), so texted hubby to see if he could come and get me. He did and I was happy! Sometimes he tends to put his work first and I know sometimes he can't help it, he is not the big boss anyway but the fact that he did come and get me, just make me love him even more!

Anyway, it is a good day today and hoping for more good and great days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment