Thursday, January 3, 2013

Twenty 13

So, it is twenty 13 now..three days into the new year and this year I have two resolutions..hmm...will see how long it will last...the two are to exercise more ie swimming, running and whatever that i feel like doing in order to achieve a healthier self ( oh and that also includes a healthier spiritual self too) and also, again like a broken record, to write more. So, went swimming yesterday, didnt get many laps done btw, got so out of breath and also spent quite some time talking to Alex, the lifeguard. He was telling me about his cat and I was telling him about our cold freezing trip to Philly. I think I swam for about ten laps and I was so tired last night, my legs ached a bit. So out of stamina I tell you! Need to get moving more..☺. And now to writing, well, this is my first entry for twenty 13 and I hope, really hope, there will be more entries for this year..here in my blog or in my notebook which I like to call the writer's notebook where I have all my ideas, story lines, rage writing 😠 and what not. Also this year I hope we will be heading home for good..really miss my family and also the food!!! Been here for three years and I think it is time to feel the hot Malaysian sun again. However, before heading home, I hope that we can travel as much as possible in the USA because once wee're back, I dont think we have the money to come back here for a holiday and it is too far too!!! The west coast is still alien to us so California, vegas here we come, In syaa Allah. Ready to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment