Thursday, January 31, 2013

A new thing to try

I have been battling with my face problem for the longest time. Have tried so many things, from the cheap ones to the not-so-cheap ones to no avail. Well, sometimes it would work for a few days but then, it was always back to square one. So three days ago as I was googling on natural face cleanser, I stumbled upon oil cleansing method. So decided to give it a try..the verdict? Well, it has only been three days but I think my face is a bit, teeny tiny bit clearer. Maybe it is working or maybe it is just my imagination...we shall see in a few days' time.. Hopefully this works for me. I really envy people with flawless skin. I am not talking about the 'fake' flawless natural makeup, this is pure flawless skin. I have a friend whose skin is so supple and soft ( it looks like it, no way I am touching somebody else's face, as obsessed as I am with it!), and of course I had to ask her what is her secret and of course I was green with envy when she said "Oh! I just wash my face with soap".. Soap??? If I were to wash with soap, and we are talking about a simple bar soap, my face would flare up like crazy the very next day! Anywho, with this new experiment of mine, I know I can't achieve the perfect, flawless skin but I hope at least my adult zits would vanish or at least, won't decide to visit me every so often. Once my son asked me, "mommy, are you still a teenager?" I was thinking was it because I look young for my age 😉. But, my son quickly zapped me back to reality by saying "because you always have pimples like a teenager" 😩😩😩😩😩. Always hope for the best and keep marching on!

No comments:

Post a Comment