Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dont know what to do with myself

I am having more and more days of feeling so lazy and not wanting to do anything..unmotivated and feeling that nothing I do will do any good for myself..so malas!!!! Argh!!!! Hate feeling like this and trust me, am trying to fight it but as I said, not just "feeling" it! I am the typr of person that wants to see the end result straight away so patience is definitely not one of my virtues. And another thing is I keep on comparing myself with other people and always, always find myself way below par..why is that? No self confidence most of the time, all the while I am trying to instill all the important values in life in my kids..be yourself, be confident, dont think about what people would think and strive for the best and love yourself no matter what. Maybe I should be talking to myself in the mirror....

No comments:

Post a Comment