Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Winter is finally gone...:)))))

After having two weeks of winter-like weather in spring, finally the real spring weather is here and I do hope it is here to stay. In fact, for the past three days, it was above normal, dah macam summer la pulak...no complains there, as long as I don't have to deal with sub zero temperature and punishing winds, I am a happy woman. But spring/ summer come with a new set of problems i.e no more can I hide my bulges sana sini with winter jackets! And no more excuses to hibernate at home, to be in front of the tv munching away food, with the reason to warm myself up!! So kena la exercise..argh!!!! Kalau nak lari-lari kat park, kena pegi awal coz the sun is so blazing cruel! The ray or whatever it is called is so menghitamkan kulit, for me lah! I know Malaysia panas but takdela my kulit jadi hangus tapi over here, it does. But then , come to think of it, kat Malaysia, naik kereta turun kereta, kat sini, I walk almost everywhere so maybe that is the case kut..hahaha...while writing this, it all makes sense to me. So, should I wear hat or bring an umbrella? Mesti la mat2 saleh kata I pelik, orang nak sun, kita nak lari from it..jadi macam makcik korea or jepun la macam ni..hahahaha..oklah, umbrella no, but hat yes! And lots of sunscreen. Anyway, back to exercising, so instead of running at the park, I started to go to the gym, yes, bangunan ada gym but boleh kira dengan jari how many times I have been there. Oh and also, I have started juicing..kale juice to be exact. Had it with different types of fruits, the taste is not that bad and I read it is good for the process of detoxifying the body. Plus the OCM that I have mentioned before, one would think I am heading in the right direction with this healthy living thing but then, once in while I do "need" that doughnut or cupcake.. Life is too short to be fussy...

2 comments:

  1. Niza, masa I study kat Indiana dulu kan, belum betul2 spring pun minah salleh students have started wearing short skirts, esp kalau ada matahari sikit..I tengok pun sejuk! But during summer, I got so tanned. Memang lain la cahaya kat sana & sini. But then again yeah we inline skate, walked...sini naik turun kereta.
    I remembered inline skating to school alone, esp during summer (I ambik summer classes jugak sbb under MARA hehehe). Dengan lalu some pavements yg cracked along the way...cross cross jalan. Pergh sekarang tak tahu la seberani tu ke tak hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah.. Terer la you boleh inline mcm tu..kalau i , dah sah terhumban...yup, minah2 saleh now pun, pantang je panas sikit, terus nak pakai skirt/seluar pendek, kita duk berkesejukan lagi..hahaha...

    ReplyDelete