Thursday, October 4, 2012

Good to know that I am considered normal..

today I had breakfast with one of my good friends..haven't been going out with her for quite a while..everyine was busy with their own thing..so I called her up today and we decided to have breakfast at a cafe nearby..and she said she was glad to be able to hang out with someone normal..that was your truly. she has been dealing with some weird people for the past few weeks. one of her good friends whom she thought was nice suddenly showed her true colours which are not very flattering and my friend didnt know how to handle this weird abnormal lady. so by going out with me (the normal one according to her..)today, she feels better, being able to pour out her feelings and worries. I, too, have my share of dealing with weird people, people are really oblivious of the weird things they are doing that drive people nuts and who are so self centred. I would usually stay away from this kind of people. I would talk to them if needed but it stops there. If we linger around weird people, we might be weird too, soon enough..hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment