Friday, February 8, 2013

Super duper lazy week

This week has been so unproductive..been feeling ssssoooo lazy to do anything, cook, exercise, clean the house, write or even go out to the shops! Well, I still cooked and cleaned the house..no choice in those department but the exerise was non-existent for this week..unless you can count five minutes of so-called sit ups, exercise. The excuses..well, "best-friend" time of the month plus migraine. Plus I have been missing home so much..feels like going home right now..blaming it on the cold weather and also am really hoping we can go back for good this year. It is not that I am not grateful getting the opportunity to stay in the big apple but three years are enough, to me, it is time we head home. But there is no news whatsoever yet, not knowing is so agonizing! So, that explains my non-productive week..hopefully next week would be better, In syas Allah. Better start exercising again, my jeans are 'shrinking'!!!!!!. A blizzard coming tonight, expecting at least 8 inches of snow..have stocked up on some basic essentials, hoping everything will be fine, In syaa Allah. The kids are complaining about the cold and missing the sun back home. And missing the food too..:( Trying to stay positive is not easy but I guess somebody has to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment