Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back pain

Hurt my back a few days ago, was wiping the dresser and boom! it went, the searing pain on my back and later went down to my knees.. Yesterday mostly was lying on my back.there goes my plan of exercising ( the keyword here is plan..hahah) hubby took the kids to school and picked them up, bought dinner. Kids helped with the laundry..hm... Some good did come out of this right? But I was still in a dark mood last night. Biasalah bila sakit, I would always feel guilty because hubby would have to do some of my duties BUT at the same time, I always feel that he is not doing enough or not doing it the right way which is my way.. Talk about irony and basically me being so confusing and a complicated person. Even now i think my sentnce doesn't make sense but what the heck i am just going to type this out. So after dinner and sembahyang isyak, i went out to the living room and told hubby that I was lonely and depressed. So when he asked why, I started bombarding him with all my feelings of feeling guilty but feeling that he should have done more and he should have shown more concern for me, bla bla bla and it dragged out to so many other issues..that is my style, one thing always lead to another and that is driving my hubby nuts!! I know..for me, kalau dah luahkan perasaan tu, semua benda kena luahkan sekali gus..malas nak buat banyak kali, then banyak kali nangis, which is exhausting!!! Anyway, had a long talk and hopefully things would be better now, Insya Allah. I guess, woman and man have two different, very very different ways of seeing things. For example, he said if I want his help, I could just ask for it, but for me, I think it would be nice if he does it without me having to ask him in the first place, maybe for me I think it would be more sincere...is it some kind of b********t or is it a valid issue? I don't know....

2 comments:

  1. Baru nak komen kat entry lama hehe..
    Anyway, no worries, I think women are like that *in general*. Itu yang lelaki ingat kita ni suka mengungkit kot..? I think all women go through this. It's just a matter of tahap yang berlainan :P
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for your comment. Lega to know that in general women are like that, taklah i rasa i yang emo terlebih lebih..:))

    ReplyDelete