Thursday, January 14, 2010

First time...

This is my first time blogging ever since I arrived in the Big Apple...and to make a fresh start I created a new blog. Am not really sure what I am going to blog about so I guess going with the flow is the best option for me now. My dream to be a writer is still a dream (so far..). Who knows NYC could make my dream come true..I know I have to make my dream come true so I was just speaking metaphorically..

The title "write away" actually is a reminder to myself that I should do something about my dream to be a writer RIGHT AWAY, RIGHT NOW because I have been procrastinating for quite a while..so here I am writing away...no more excuses of :

a) not having enough time (people would tell me "You have all the time in the world..you are a stay-at-home!"...well, it is not as easy as it sounds..I am sure many would agree with me if anybody would ever read my blog..which brings us to my second excuse..)

b) nobody would read me and I would be feeling insignificant and foolish and eventually would give up..but then, if there are people who reads this blog of mine, they would be..(on to my third excuse..)

c) thinking that I am a bad and terrible blogger who doesn't know what she is doing and they would be so bored reading my blog that they would stop reading it, which brings us to my second point!

Okay, so now no more of those excuses and this is my new point-of-view..(and since it is the second week of January, my new year resolution is still fresh..)...EVEN THOUGH I REALLY DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH SPARE TIME AS PEOPLE WOULD THINK BEING A HOMEMAKER, I WILL BE MAKING TIME TO BLOG AND EVEN IF NO ONE WOULD READ ME OR THEY STOPPED READING AFTER DECIDING THAT MY BLOG IS RUBBISH, I WILL STILL BE WRITING AWAY BECAUSE I WANT TO...

P/S: One thing bugging me right now, the "N" button on my keypad is not functioning very well..(not an excuse to stop blogging, just an excuse to get a new laptop!!!)

Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment