Wednesday, January 20, 2010

what to write today????

I was reading other people's blogs and was (still am actually) jealous of their wonderful and exciting writing. Not only that, their blogs are sssooo colourful and cute, with pictures, links etc..etc..I am still trying to figure out how to download templates, backgrounds, headers and what not. Have to be patient and have perseverance. Now am clueless of what to write...hm..ok, my daughter is sick today so she stays at home. She was crying this morning because she WANTS to go to school..yep, that's her..ever ethusiastic when it comes to school. She is six so I guess school is a fun and happy place, with friends and colourful books and little homework..not like when you are in middle or high school or college for that matter,where books are full of words and well, also with pictures, but boring ones ad homework that will take you a lifetime to finish!!!! I hope that she will be as enthusiastic about school later in the future as she is now.

I was contemplating of doing my masters but when I remember all the reading and doing endless assignments that I went through for my degree, I don't think that is a wise decision. I know that it is a good investment but it is just not for me (at least not for now..never say never right?..). I still have nightmares of not studying for my tests, somehow the dreams were always about math tests. I was, well. ok have to admit that stilll am terrible at Math, and I always have these dreams that the math teacher had gone AWOL for a long time and suddenly we have a test! I would be sweating and freaking out. Such bless when I woke up and realised that it was just a dream and smile broadly knowing I don't have to go through that again! No more tests, exams, all those unsettling feeling when you leave your homework to the last minute (did that a lot!).

Ok, so now I am going to try and decorate my blog..

Wonderful life..

No comments:

Post a Comment