Thursday, January 28, 2010

First playdate and a lifetime date..

My daughter had her first playdate yesterday ad she had a lot of fun that she didn't want to leave. I came along because since it was her first playdate, I thought I should be there. I was wrong, she had so much fun she didn't need me for anything!!! But it was also good for me as I had the chance to talk to another adult, apart from my husband, about a lot of things. And the girl's mom was so nice and gave me a lot of tips on how to survive New York. We also talked about how we feel that sometimes our husbands are doing enough in terms of helping out with the housework. And the fact that things would changed more dramatically for us, compared for our husbands. when we have kids. Mommies are usually the "bad cops", making sure everybody does everything according to schedules and dads are the "cool guys" who take things easy..way too easy, if you ask me. Still, I am thankful that I have a good husband who is responsible and loves his family. Sure he has his bad habits, but who doesn't? At least his bad habits doesn't include horrible things like drugs, gambling, philadering, smuggling money or being involved in the mafia or something like that! So if you ask me, I don't mind going on a lifetime date with my hubby!

Forever love...

No comments:

Post a Comment