Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Go on and write!!!!

I have not been writing much after my first writing class and now planning to take a second one. I know I have to get off my b**t and write EVERYDAY but I am just being plain lazy. Have to get over that laziness and WRITE,, gosh..is that so hard to do? Don't think so..ok..ok..it is Jan 11 and it is not too late to have a new year's resolution right? Ok...have to have to have to write...what I learnt from my first class is just to write, whatever it is you are writing aboutl, it doesn't matter, you just have to write. One of the most helpful writing methods is by doing free write. Set the timer to five or ten minutes, then start writing, don't stop, don't edit, don't care about how your handwriting looks like, just write until time is up. We can go bla bla bla if we run out of things to write about. The good thing about free writing is that you might find some ideas hidden in there somewhere that can be put into good use in your book, short stories or anything you are working on. One more thing I learned is that the only way to fail writing is by not writing anymore..ok..I do not want to fail so I ammgoing to continue writing.

Ok, let's take a detour and talk about the new baby in town, blue ivy carter..jayz and beyonce's new baby..am watching the view right now and they said that they spent over a million dollars for gifts for the baby. There is a 20 grand baby crib and a some sort of solid gold rocking horse that cost a fortune ( didn't catch how much it is).. 20 grand crib??? It is RM60K!!!! Can buy a small car with that!!! And they also renovated the wing of the hospital where the baby was born which cost over a million dollars! I might sound naive but it is not that they are going to live there .. It is just pain, push and off you go home.. So why do you need to spend money to renovate the place? Well, it is because they have the money of course but to me, that is just plain stupid to do that and what a waste of money..that is just my opinion.

Ok...write away!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the details on Beyonce's baby! I ada la tengok E!News tapi tak sangka renovate bagai..and USD20grand crib? Itu baru dalam hospital & keluar hospital tau. Lepas ni baby tu umur 3 bulan, 6 bulan...well, we all know how Suri C turned out :P.
    *just saying, too :P*

    ReplyDelete