Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lemon chicken for tonight..hopefully

Now making lemon chicken for dinner, this would be my second time. The first time was not that good, even though my son said it was goooodddd..today trying out a new recipe. Hopefully it turns out to be ok. Last night's dinner wasn't good. The lasagna turned out to be dry and I got so upset.. Plus "best friend' was due to come and visit soon, so moods were swinging left and right like no one's business! I was so depressed yesterday and ended up being so tired and dizzy. The kids still enjoyed the lasagna but I made way better lasagnas before so it was a let down. Ah.. Well.. Life goes on. Having some music on now while cooking in the kitchen and it did cheer me up a bit..oh yes, "best friend" said hello this morning so I am having still "me against the world" feeling! Everything is wrong! People annoys me for no reason! Arghh!! I hate this! Trying to keep it under control but sometimes it would just spiral out of control and I ended up feeling so down and depressed! Today's weather was not helping either and the fact that my brothers and sisters are back in our hometown for my cousin's wedding is making me feel lonely. Wish I am back home with everyone and all the craziness and the glorious food! Gosh! I really miss home. Just hoping what I have been planning for next week comes true..

2 comments:

  1. I love watching the movie Julie & Julia, or Nigella's cooking show, Jamie Oliver punya pun I suka, Sophie Dahl's also (pernah tgk 2 kali je tapi)...sebab setiap kali I masak I akan berangan jadi macam tu. So I don't view it as a chore (and I don't even cook every single day!). I have music on nearly every time I cook..and I put iPod on every time I wash dishes, or vacuum (nyanyi2 sekali), or do up gift baskets...hehheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love julie and julia too... Oh and my lemon chicken turned out to be super yummy according to my kids.. Heheh, made my day!

    ReplyDelete