Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Have to follow what the teacher says..

Today is the first day of my second writing course titled Writerrific: Creativity Training for Writers. And my new teacher, Eva, said that YOU HAVE TO WRITE EVERYDAY..EVEN IF IT IS ONLY FOR FIVE MINUTES..YOU HAVE TO WRITE EVERYDAY... Ok, I think by now I should get that printed in my brain...it is the same thing that my previous teacher, Ann, said..write everyday! I know for some people it is just straightforward and simple, you want to be a writer, you have to write but for me, I guess, I need somebody to tell me that so I can do it, knowing that that somebody knows what she is talking about. The assignment for the first class is quite easy, introduce yourself (done that!) amd find a nice journal to write in.hm..actually my old journal is all filled up so need a new one..heheh..an excuse to go shopping..hey..buying a journal is also considered shopping in my vocabulary! And I also need a new folder and a nice new shiny pen that will make my handwriting looks nice! I really have bad handwriting and I always blame it on the pen...ok..will be writing away..everywhere; here in my blog, in my journal, in my iPhone writing app and etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment