Thursday, February 4, 2010

baby steps...

Today, I started writing the plot for my book but somehow I am still doubting whether this is what I am supposed to be doing. Why I started today? Because yesterday hubby came back with a brand new folder for new with a thick stack of paper, so no more excuses!!! But as I started the plot, not only it became "so-out-of-focus", I think it became another storyline altogether. But I read somewhere that even if it happens, just carry on. You can go back to it later to edit. Just let the thoughts flow, don't worry about the grammar, sentence structure and all that stuff yet. ok, I am making baby steps now and nothing should get in my way including the anger from getting that annoying phone call from that annoying woman earlier..

Carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment