Thursday, February 11, 2010

Someone is out there

Today I got my first comment..I know I said I don't care if no one reads my blog, I'd still be writing. Well, if someone does read me, then it is a plus point....Yipee!!!! Thank you for making my day a better one. Well, sometimes it doesn't take much to make me happy. A simple nice gesture or simply a smile can brighten up my day and I am sure, others too. Actually, small honest gestures, done frequently, are much more effective than one big one, once in a blue moon. Valentine's day coming up where everyone is showing their love. But it shouldn't be a once-a-year thingy. It should be done everyday and I don't mean showering your loved ones with flowers and chocs every single day (even though I don't really mind that, but then, chocs everyday = bigger butt???), just little things like saying I love you and thank you. I know everyone knows this but I think everyone needs to be reminded once in a while, including your truly....

Smile and say cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment