Thursday, March 11, 2010

freezing...

Today, the building management decided to do maintainance on the heating system, so no heater from 5 am till 6 pm. They must be out of their mind!!! It is not as cold as last week but being on the 17th floor and outside's temperature being 8C and I am sure it is colder up here, it is freezing!!! Now I am in the kitchen, the warmest place in the house, plus I am cooking now so that makes it even warmer!!! My first attempt making masak lemak daging..yep, I am 35 and married for ten years, and this IS my first time cooking that dish. Wanted to put cili padi but my kids will be complaining that it is too spicy, so mommy and papa have to sacrifice la...

Back to the freezing woman here...I am now wearing socks, long sleeve t-shirt, sweatpants and a cardigan....and wanted to wear gloves but then, I can't type with gloves on. I still don't know how some people can text on their phone with gloves on...I can't even press one single button let alone typing messages...that is one skill I am yet to learn and conquer...

I hope this service work ends before 6 pm, seriously, I am still not comprehending why they have to do it now, they could wait until it is a lot more warmer..but then again, this year, the winter seems to be overstaying..it is already middle of March and we still need our winter coats plus layers of clothing to go out...

Keeping warm....

No comments:

Post a Comment