Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thank you????

Today, I went to the post office to send something to a friend which was long overdue. As I walked out, someone was behind me. Seeing that his hands were holding bags, I held the door for him. He just walked out, without looking at me, much less saying thank you!!! How rude!!!! But then, as I constantly remind myself never to judge people (which is not easy), I told myself, maybe he is in a hurry (but he was walking at a normal pace) or maybe he is having a problem (but his face wasn't showing any sign of distress) or maybe his thoughts were somewhere else that he didn't see this short woman holding the door for him. I was sincere in holding the door for him but hey..a thank you or even a nod and a smile wouldn't cost him anything right? Anyway, as I said before, maybe he was "somewhere else" or maybe he is just plain rude...I know..I know..don't judge...but it is not easy okay...

Sincerity is the finest way of communication...

No comments:

Post a Comment